Jesus loves you

Jesus loves you
He loves you so much... He died for you. This is love.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Blogging - A great way to relax

I decided that I need a place to say things that just don't sit well with most of the people I know. For one reason or another, I am just a bit to the right or left of most people who surround me. We are all individuals, not carbon copies, but we absorb some things from others. Just deciding what I need from whom is overwhelming. And being myself is just as overwhelming since I am changing so much.

I am on a journey to find, feed, and strengthen my spiritual man. I am learning to be a more Christ-like person. I am deciding what things have made me unhappy, and which things have made me joyful and trying to adjust the balance towards being joyful. This journey has lost me many a friend and has brought a whole new host of friends. It is scary, rewarding, sad, joyful, easy, hard, and almost impossible to explain without sounding off-balanced.

I am going to bounce my thoughts, questions, and occurrences - good, bad, ugly or whatever they turn out to be and hopefully come back to the words - Love is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment